This month, I am taking a wee break from my dear podcast. In its absence, please feel free to fill an hour of silence with:
- more silence
- one-person rock outs
- multiple-person rocks outs
- eating corn, as it is in season
- listening to Arthur Russell’s instrumental record “Tower of Meaning” which generally makes me stop everything and just sort of think about how things could be.
- sitting by a river with no books or anything entertaining
- attempting to communicate with plants
- putting things on your turntable and trying to guess if they will fall off or continue spinning, and then watching them spin for a while, if they remain.
If any of you become particularly enlightened during this hour of absence, please tell me about it.
p.s. here is my current favorite wall of noise. courtesy of Her Jazz Noise Collective.